Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I miss my mommykins.

I am at work, waiting for Leysha to come pick me up so we can go and eat at McD's.

She is late. As usual. But it's owhkay Leysha baby I still love you!

I have realized lately that I do not like being so independent. I really don't.

I can't even remember why I wanted my driver's license so much, because most of the time I hate driving myself.

I don't like driving to college, there's no fucking parking.
I don't like driving to work, because parking is cut throat.
I don't like driving to 1U, it's jammed balls and parking is a bitch (owh Aiman baby I appreciate you so much more now!).

DIU it's all about the parking la.

And stupid people who drive so bloody slow and a lot of other factors which piss me off.
If you've met me and think that I am an angry person you should see me behind the wheel. You have not seen rage yet.

I also like driving fast. I notice that I like rushing around, even if I have all the time in the world. Which is weird... cos usually people don't like to rush hahaha hmmm.


So anyway last night I was driving home from Huey Wei's house in DJ. It was around 10.45pm and the roads were pretty clear so I happy happy speeding away la.
Then this guy was in my way on the fast lane so I flashed him.
Off I went happily driving at 130km/h. Then I had to slow down cos I needed to keep left to exit the highway onto Mutiara Damansara.
Just after I turned, I looked in my right side mirror and STUNNED a fucking police car behind me so I thought 'HOLY SHIT SHIT SHIT' and he was quite near sort of like tailgating me so I thought he wanted me to pull over so I slowed down a bit then he overtook me and I was like 'aaahhhhhh fuuuucccckkkkkk' but he didn't stop in front. He just went on.

Wa I damned relieved I tell you. I don't think my dad will take it nicely again this time if I tell him I got myself another speeding ticket :(

But no, I did not, and all is well.

I went home and told Curlykins and he was like "Sore la kind of wish you got pulled over you drive damn fast la"


MeanBean!


My tummy just spoke. It said "I WANT MY FUGGIN MCD'S"
WHERE ARE YOU LEYYYSH :(:(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home