Friday, September 26, 2008

Green and grey

Supposed to be on the way to La Bodega right now.
Leysh said she'd come get me at 7.10pm, and it's currently 7.28pm.

And my mother is currently poking around my top like a vulture and whining.

Hehe owhkay I can't exactly blame her as almost the entire expanse of my back is bare, and it has a cowl neckline.

So since I was ready since 6.30pm, I decided to take pictures of myself, something I haven't done since 13th April. Haha.

Oooh I got a pair of grey contact lenses for free.
Freshlook had set up a booth in Help mainblock, so Leysh and I went to fill up their survey forms for a free pair of contacts lenses haha.

I think I prefer my blue ones better though.


Photobucket




I took like 40 pictures and deleted 23 of them after looking at them on the computer.
=.=

Camwhoring is tough business, owhkay.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home