Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kind of.

In college library right now.


Supposed to be studying.


I'm damn sleepy.


And broke. RM3 left in my pretty Cambodian silk purse.


I don't know what the holy mother is going on in all my subjects.


Parent Lecturer Meeting this Sat fuck.


Accounts mock results going to be given to my mom. Fuck fuck fuck.


I'm still damn sleepy.


Malaysian Studies presentation later. Damn lazy.


Stupid facebook poker not loading.


Dad said he burnt my hard drive this morning, hope to God it isn't true.


I wouldn't mind a new hard drive. Current one is so ancient.


And it lags. Zzzz


Classes straight till 6.30pm. But I skipped Stats la.


To study. Ha ha.


Ooowhkaay should be studying...


MAHAI DAMN LAZY!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home