Sunday, September 21, 2008

I've got an icebox where my heart used to be... I'm so cold.

Spent Friday and Saturday night with old friends.
It was nice feeling like old times, all of us talking shit, taking pictures (Siang: eiiih take picture take picture then post on facebook k!), some people glaring at other people across the table (hehe Steph Steph Steph..) and eating crazily expensive food. =.=

Seriously, what is with us and expensive food? Everywhere we go, one main course is at least RM25 or more I no money laaaa.

So, being the cheapo I am, I had only appetizers.
Lamb Cheese Koftas. Which were... well reading the name already kind of makes your tummy rumble, no?

And of course, I went around tasting other people's food as well lah. Haha.


Courtyard Garden had a nice ambience (and it's near college wtf =.= In Lorong Dungun, to be exact) but it was really warm. Me no likey warm.
And I wore a long sleeved square necked red cotton dress summore waaahh so warm.


I shall post up pics from both nights now, seeing as I've an unit3 econs test on Thursday and SAT's on Oct4th.

And of course... I haven't started studying lah. What's new right.



Pictures from last night's dinner first, cos pics from the other night is taking more time to upload.
Oooh we had dinner in Paris last night! Damn cool right.
We flew there ha ha ha.

And as always in a DJ group dinner, someone always comes late. This time it was Jon lah.. and since Jon picked Wei Kit, Kit Weng and I up, we were all late with him.
Wei Kit could've been there earlier, and so could I (I managed to persuade daddy into fetching me hehe love my daddy) but um yeah. Haha.

Steph and Dillion were the piss-est.

Jon looked like a young irresponsible teenage son (eih.. he actually is HAHA) getting screwed by his trying-not-to-be-too-hard-on-him mother (Steph), and a very-VERY-pissed-and-disappointed father (Dillion).

The food was damn good and damn cheap (yeah that was one of the very rare occasions when our food was actually quite affordable =.=) and Jon footed the bill. Hehe.
The food was so good I actually ate like how I used to eat before all the shit started happening.

Kit Weng accidentally toppled tea into the lemon sauced fried chicken but the chicken was still good man LOL.

And then we reminisced about high school and how we used to do illegal things without getting caught and the bitchy teachers in form 1 and form 2 and the funny teachers and the old dramas... ah good times la.




Photobucket

Photobucket

I was Jon's lucky star that night, yes I was!
I like to play poker when it's not my money I'm putting into the pot HAHA!


Photobucket

So blur


Photobucket

Better!

MayMay looks like she just had (in Steph's words) SEXYTIME!
She and Siang DID come late.....


Photobucket

Mata Sepets haha.

Jon looks so happy cos he was winning hehehehe
Steph looks happy cos er, I dunno lah haha
Yong Meng stressing hehehehehe


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ethan won the most that night, I think.



Omg damn gay there's still like 30 pictures to go I'm gonna go watch Charmed first haha!

Check in later for more pictures.

Yes Joe Shen, come back later. =P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home