Monday, December 03, 2007

I'm so very hot that when I rob your mansion, you ain't call the cops you call the firestation

I've been addicted to Chris Brown's new song Kiss Kiss the past few days.
Can't stop repeating it on my cousin's iTunes haha.

It's 8.50am in the morning, and I've absolutely NOTHING to do.
My grandmama kept bugging me to go eat; so I told her in hokkien, "Ahma, I'm so fat, I think I could go without food for like, a week."
She laughed her cute old granny laugh and stopped bugging me. Haha.

About 2 months ago, I told my mom that I've a boyfriend; just to freak her out.
To freak her out even more, I told her that he's a big ass Indian dude who rides a Harley Davidson and has a thick beard with tattoos up and down his arm and all across his back.

She actually believed me the first time HAHAHAHAHAHA

Then just this morning, she sent me an sms saying, "Baby, saw your Harley Davidson boyfriend on the road. Looks like he's more than 250 pounds!"

=.=


I feel quite half dead right now. I also feel like Im going to fall sick. :(
Mmm think it's cos I slept late last night, and woke up so friggin early.

Jon woke me up. Called up to ask me if I knew where to rent tuxes for prom.
Then asked me if I wanted to go Curve to have some food.
Told him I was in Penang haha potong steam.
Btw Jon, Curve where got open so early la?

I had a good dream last night.
I dreamt that I came back from Penang, brought my stuff back up to my room.
Then turned on my computer and sat on my chair.
I looked at my modem to see only 4 lights.... and then the fifth light came on.
OMG! INTERNET!

Ha ha ha owhkay sorry I know I'm damn pathetic.
Gonna have to chase the streamyx people when I get back tomorrow.
Gonna be so busy these next few week before I go for NS, so do let me know earlier if you wanna go out k haha. :)

Been downloading Grey's and Heroes on my cousin's com to watch, but it's still downloading thanks to them closing all the torrents just so they'd have enough bandwidth to dotA.
Should've started downloading when I first arrived, then at least I'd have some eps to watch now...

A little bimbo talk.
I'm afraid my prom dress won't turn out nice. :(
MayMay and Dina went to fit theirs already, and weren't happy with it.
Nyeh. What will I do if it looks bad? What if I don't feel the 'chi'??
I saw these pair of gorgeous peep toe heels at Cats Whiskers a few days ago when I went shopping with May and Slimy.
They look nice when I'm standing... but are damn uncomfortable to walk in, much less dance in.
Zara and Guess ones, on the other hand, are so freaking comfortable!
Now I know why people pay hundreds for a pair of those shoes.
I want I want I want! :(

My grandmama is mumbling about something haha.

O-kay, I'm still bored.
2 more hours before ep 6 of Grey's is complete.
Dudududu.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home