Saturday, December 01, 2007

I NEED TO PARTY.

FORM 5 PEOPLE!


I'm sure y'all know about SMKDJ's prom which is on the 13th?
But more importantly, we are having an after party!
And if you're a form fiver, you are welcomed to join us!
Feel free to bring your bfs or gfs along, too!
The entrance fee is RM50.


And why should you come?

Because there will be good music, and FREE FUCKING FLOW OF FUCKING BEER!

Yes, FREE FLOW! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE


Hell, I don't need any more persuasion man.

Free flow of beer is so worth RM50.


Fazil's currently designing the flier and I'll post it up as soon as I get it. :)

In the mean time, mark your calendars people!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ethan said...

You forgot to mention there's also 15 bottles of something. :D

Monday, December 03, 2007 1:16:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home