Friday, November 16, 2007

Don't even get me started on my ba-da-boom-boom




I am using the library's computer, again.
My modem will be officially restored during the 23rd to the 30th of Nov.
More updates then.
It seems everyone has already posted up they're take on our Grad Day, (MayMay, Ying.. ) mine will be really overdue but please do check it out when I post owhkay? :D

I've already planned out 2 weeks after SPM.
Main events will be my uncle's birthday and the partying after that, DJ Prom, DJ Prom after party, and Angkor Wat the very next day. Hehehehe.

I can't wait for Jade to come home.
Euegeney will be home very very soon, the idiot already finished his Singapore O-levels.
Owh how I miss him. :(

I'm gonna miss hanging out in the library with Pn. Monica and the rest of the gang.
Just an hour ago we Lo Sang-ed hahahaha.

I hate it that I dislike my good friend's boyfriend.
Sigh.

And I know I've said this a million times already... but I'm gonna get 3A's for SPM.
If you say, "Won't one la.. you'll get at least 5 or 6."
There's no difference between 3, 4, 5 and 6A's!
:(:(:(

Even my mom says I'll only get 6.
I think 6 is the max I can get. I know myself well...
I know how much I studied.

Sigh.... What a vast difference PMR and SPM is.
and I think I'm gonna get a B3 for my 1119 cos my essay was BORING.
Not only was it boring.. but my language and grammar used was nothing special either so sigh.
It seems that I am determined to crush the last bit of my own self esteem. =.=

And did I mention I hate that I dislike my good friend's boyfriend?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you'll get 9As ching :D

Friday, November 16, 2007 5:27:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home