Saturday, December 01, 2007

You want a piece of me?

In Penang right now.
Yes, again.

Went shopping with Slimy and May yesterday, will post up pics as soon as my cousin comes back.
Forgot to bring my phone USB cable with me.
I hope he didn't throw his away ha ha.

Left for Penang at 9.30 this morning.
Spent 4 hours in the car, did a recap of this past year in my head.


And came to one conclusion.


This year was a disappointment.


The only thing that I achieved was getting closer to the ones who matter.
Jia Yang, Ash, Caryn, Mag, Su Han, Fat Boy, Slimy and of course, May.

Thank you for a wonderful year. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way, regardless of what I used to think when I first decided to walk the road less taken.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home