Friday, November 16, 2007

Where the fuck?






***




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Where the fuck is Gunung Semanggol?
Owhkay fine it's in Perak, whatever.

I got sent to some Godforsaken place this is gay.
Owhkay fine every NS camp is in some Godforsaken place, whatever.


Yeah I got sent there for NS.
Gay, so much for getting Sabah/Sarawak.

I've been in between decisions; go, don't go, go, don't go, go, don't go....

My mom doesn't want me to go.... but I think I'll just go.
For the sole purpose of losing weight ha ha.
I am heavier than A LOT of guys now and not happy about it. =.=

I'm so sleepy but I can't sleep cos May got rid of her double decker bed and so now I've nowhere to sleep.


Mmmm think I'll just climb in beside her.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home