Saturday, October 20, 2007

Banging on a heart of tin

I hate having no credit.

I hate feeling restless.

I hate having no mood to study when SPM is so bloody near and all my other friends are studying their asses off haha

I hate not having a proper home cooked dinner cos now I'm not having enough veggies and my bowel movement has not been smooth (haha bet you didn't wanna know that..)

I hate that my mommy is only coming back late tonight cos I want her here now now now nowwww :(

I hate not having transport anywhere.

I hate that our Nostalgia's are only coming out this Friday.
Why can't they release it on Monday la? I want to blame someone.


And I hate that there's nothing I hate anymore cos now I've to go back to forcing myself to study ha ha ha



:(

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home