Thursday, October 18, 2007

There's no comfort in the truth

This is gay.

When I finally feel that I deserve some time off studying,
I find that I've NOTHING to do. Not a single thing. NADA.
I may as well go study right now cos there aren't any diversions.
But... but I don't want to. :(
So I'll blog nonsense ha ha.

I'm beginning to hate Taiwanese dramas, particularly 换换爱.
The last few eps are damnnn drama weiy.
Srsly, no need so drama one lor.
I say I hate it... But I love it as much as I hate it. I just can't stop watching.

So why am I not watching it now instead of writing all this crap, you ask?
Cos bloody d-addicts doesn't have the last episode. =.=
Mmmm maybe I should go download Hana-Kimi (jap version cos people say it's better but I like Wu Zun so I'm kind of at a lost...).
Haha that would REALLY be the end of me.

:( I think I need to start leading a healthier lifestyle.
My hair is falling like crazy again, and my face is acting up.
My skin is dry and lumps keep popping up one after the other...
My lips are sore again (no not from kissing anyone haha) mmm think I've been bitching a bit too much... Haha no la. I'm very nice one. Really.

I am emo laaa.
I'm emo cos my phone credit balance is 0.00.
I'm emo cos May's not online and I think she's sleeping so I don't want to call her (omg I sound so lesbian).
I'm emo cos I actually hate typing the word "cos" as short form for "because", cos (haha fuck) the word "cos" is a term in trigonometry ( like tan sin and cos) and my trigonometry is really bad but yet I can't seem to get used to typing "coz" or "cuz" and also cos I think those short forms are quite act cool. I don't know why, but I just do.
I'm emo cos I miscounted my money and now am still in debt.
I'm emo cos I think I've hurt someone and the person has been telling people abt it and not telling me cos that person probably doesn't want me to know I've hurt them and I feel bad bad bad. :( :( :( I hope that person forgives me soon.

Eih I'm not that emo anymore cos May's online!
HEEEEEEEEEEE omg Im not lesbian bye

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home