Thursday, August 09, 2007

I'll never let you find me.

Edit.
at 7.44pm



Haha GG la.




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Heeee M16.
But I hate bugs la, my skin very sensitive. Haha I sound so bimbo.
I'm not scared of them (just cockroaches la), but I hate it when they bite me. :(
The last time I went for a camp like this, LLC '06, I got bitten by a bunch of bugs and the bites secreted some watery fluid and stuff haha ew.
I hope I get to go to Sabah or something.
FUN LA, spend my birthday waking up fucking early just to go for NS.

And I wanna work! I need money to buy an external hard drive (80gb is just not enough la weiy) and shopping la of course.
But I heard they give you an allowance right?
But a very meager one I expect.

Although I'm quite looking forward to it and all... It doesn't feel like something I should be congratulated on.
So as Shuwen once said and I quote, "TAHNIAH??? FUCK YOU LAA"



***



Edit.
at 2.41pm



One paper down, 294034958034 to go.

I feel like McD's and there's nothing to eat in the house anyway, so I called.

My total bill, RM19+ =.=
RM3 for delivery! Petrol expensive is it?
So much one. :( I am so broke. Must claim from mummy haha.

Hmmm... Guess I'll eat Cheesey dips on Tuesday.
Or maybe I won't cos I died.
Never under estimate the wrath of Accounts and Sejarah when you don't study.

Will be blogging a lot these next two weeks.
Stress reliever.



***



I feel like the dead.

HATE not being able to sleep at night and then waking up feeling like and looking like a frickin zombie.


If I didn't have an exam today I'd just bail school...








DAMNed good song.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice one la . enjoy yourself there . its hella fun .

Friday, August 10, 2007 6:23:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home