Friday, July 20, 2007

Owh... Hell.

July 18th


I was at Curve for dinner with my dad just now.
I was wearing my 5 inch wedges.
I tripped over a little step at the top of the escalator in front of Italiannies;
and fell unceremoniously on all fours.

In front of a bunch of people at the Italiannies entrance.

Owh.. the embarrassment. =.=


On Monday my family and I went to celebrate my dad's birthday.
My family meaning my mum, dad and I haha.

We went for this steak promotion thing at Marche, The Curve.
My daddy likes his steak.

He likes his steak so much, that we went to have dinner there again just now, without my mum this time cos she's in PD.
I didn't enjoy the food that much this time though.
Just goes to show that too much of a good thing isn't always good.

After dinner we went to catch Harry Potter, which I think was really good.
But you can't trust my judgment for this movie cos I'm a real Harry Potter fan and to me, every Harry Potter movie is good.

I can't wait for The Simpson's movie!
Owh, speaking of the Simpson's, on Aiman's blog there's this link for you to go "simpsonize" yourself.
It's pretty cool, just upload one of your up close shots and they'll generate a cartoon version of you Simpson's style! Mine was really quite similar lor!
I can't post it up because for some reason the pics are in some unknown format haha.
Anyway, go try it! And er, leave Slimy a comment also la that poor boy needs attention HAHA. :D

Owhkay enough digressing.

Blur shit pictures cos they were taken with my w850i camera.
And the w850i camera really, really sucks when there isn't sufficient light.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Omg bad, bad picture =.=
Anyway, in case y'all can't make out what this is (cos the picture is so blur), it's the steak we came for.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Daddy :)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mummy :)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Haha.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Seafood Risotto with cream sauce
This isn't nice at all. Don't order this.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Saute Mushroom
This one on the other hand, tastes damn good.
Eat it with the bun!



I actually wrote this post two days ago, but because imageshack was being all emo I didn't manage to upload the (very blur) pictures.
Imageshack was emo again just now so I decided to use my photobucket accounts which I'd abandoned since Dec last year.

I don't even know why I'm typing this shit but yeah.


***


I found all my books!
My Econs textbook and most importantly all my friend's lejar books that I'd lost.
And also my moral exercise book haha.

I guess what Luna Lovegood's mother said was true: Things have a way of coming back to you.
Or something along those lines haha.


Off to do some accounts now.
I really, really don't wanna fail.


Gah I hate accounts a;lsda;ld'asl; =.=

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home