Monday, July 30, 2007

Principle of Conservation of Momentum

Haha I've been reading on all that shit all afternoon and I still don't really get what it means.
I mean, I get what it means... just now what it means.
Get it?


***



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Just finished it yesterday.
No, Ron did not die.

I don't like it that so many characters died!
Albeit minor, I still liked those characters...
Well, I guess it can't be helped as J.K. Rowling seemed to be going with the whole realistic approach.
I noticed that besides all the fantasy she wrote about, she also put in a lot of human attributes and emotions such as how a person would act in the face of fear and paranoia; how every person, whether good or bad, has been overcome by greed at least once in their lives; the pain of watching people around you die; how friends tend to quarrel and argue no matter how best of friends they are...


Overall, I enjoyed this last book very much.


***


My, er, fan thingy at the back of my cpu short circuited on Sunday night,
and so died my pc for 3 days.
It was revived again just this evening before dinner,
when my mummy (God, I love her even more now) surprised me by calling Zaman; the guy who always fixes my computer whenever something happens to it (except the time when it got struck by lightning haha. He just pronounced it beyond repair then) to take a look at my baby.

It seems he knew what was wrong with it already since he brought along a new fan thingy to replaced my burnt one.


And I am a happy girl. :)


***


I got my studio photos just last Friday.
The stupid people didn't give me soft copies, so I had to take pictures of the pictures just so I could post them up here.
Haha yalah I know I never miss out on a chance to flaunt myself. =P

And omg they worked wonders with the photoshop.
My unsightly skin hair, spots, excess flab, everything!

Well here are a few of my favourite shots.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



So yeah.
I hope my kids will enjoy looking at these,
After all, I did it for them. Haha.

I'm sure they'd like to know that their mother was once quite owhkay looking.
Because I'm sure that after I'm done giving birth, a cow and I would be quite synonymous.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger User said...

Opps.lol i commented on the wrong post.cause you know usually the comment thingy's at the bottom not the top.but whatever la.i can say it two times : you look gorgeous ching =)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 11:58:00 am  
Blogger hweeching said...

Thanksssss! :D

You're so sweet laaaa.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 3:52:00 pm  
Blogger wormie said...

wa wa hweeching!:O
u look so pretty and hot!
:D:D

Wednesday, August 01, 2007 1:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home