Monday, August 06, 2007

And how can I stand here with you, and not be moved by you?

I just finished watching Eight Below with my parents and have decided that I am SO gonna get a pair of Huskies/Alaskan Malamutes when I'm living by myself.

I haven't studied AT ALL today, and I don't really care.
Haha really, I don't know why.

My head's dizzy from inhaling too much nail polish ooooohhh starsss....

Ebay is making me poor.
I now have RM7 to last me till the end of August.
But this is all part of my great scheme to lose weight and have more clothes at the same time.
It's simple; I spend all my money on clothes, and then have no more money left for food and so I can't afford to eat any extras which in turn leads to me actually losing some weight.

Genius, no?

So if any of you people who have a few ringgit extra, could you please buy me a pao or a nasi lemak to eat? Thanks.

OMG NO! Do NOT feed me no matter how much I beg or grovel at your feet unless I am really dying la. But sometimes I may tell you I am dying just so you'd give me some food, so please take some time to see if I am lying or not. :)


I think I've been inhaling too much of my nail polish... I'm spewing out so much nonsense...



***


Fu Han and friends have started a new blog dedicated to answering your questions on scholarships; what scholarships to apply for, how to apply, the interviews, entrance essays, and everything else that has to do with financial aid and what not.

So if you are like me; a very, very poor person or don't have sufficient money to study at the country of your choice then do visit Bekas Penuh.

Or click here:





Owh and tell your friends owhkay? :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger User said...

haha your posts are funny.once i deleted my cbox and i got lots of comments from people beggin me to put it back.you should try that ;)

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 4:12:00 pm  
Blogger hweeching said...

Awww thanks. The first person who's said that. :D

HAHAHAHA maybe I'll try that!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007 4:23:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home