Tuesday, March 06, 2007

So take these words and sing out loud, cuz everyone's forgiven now.

I am like suppose to be doing addmaths sums right now so I won't fail but I can't seem to concentrate as usual la haha I haven't started studying Sejarah at all and its like 11:05pm already and the funniest thing is that I don't really seem to care ha ha ha ha and like you know I am scared of failing la but wtf la it ain't the end of the world but my parents are like gonna be so extra bitchy I mean my mom's been really supportive and all but I think she'll resort back to whining and nagging me again after she finds out about my multiple failures this term and you know I have a really cool eyelash curler which costed me 70frickin bucks but its like really good cos now my eyelashes are so pretty I think I'm gonna wear mascara to school tomorrow cos I think I'll just drop dead after doing my addmaths and sejarah exam so I thought if I were to die may as well die a pretty girl with pretty eyelashes la ha ha ha ha I am so cool right see Slimy you don't need to have curly hair to be cool you know and like I like pie and Im fat and I think typing Shuwen's way is damn cool so yeah byebye I am going to *try* not to fail anything now yeah I know Terry says try is for losers but whatever la and I am quite confused about what to do with him now ha ha ha ha owhkay intergration here I come!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home