Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hold on to your words, cos talk is cheap

28th Aug 2oo8 : Mini Reunion thing


Mini reunion thing at Hokano. I called May, Shafiq, Ashley, Mag and Jia Yang.
Would've asked Caryn as well but she's in Kedah. :(
Mag couldn't make it, Jia Yang ffk-ed (you better have a GREAT reason) and Shafiq left early.

Actually I kinda made him and Ashley wait 40 minutes because I took the wrong way when going to pick May up, and had to go all the way down to freaking Kepong to make a U-turn; that plus the KL peak hour jam made me 4o minutes late.
But for once, I was making Shafiq wait; it's usually the other way around. =P

He left early though, family thing came up.



Photobucket

My dinner!


Photobucket

Ashley's


Photobucket

May's


Photobucket

Omg bad picture


Photobucket

The ROCK


Photobucket

Shafiq became buff omg?




So after dinner May, Ash and I went to Baskin Robbins for icecream and girl (more of boy) talk.
Hehehehe. HEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHE.



x



29th Aug 2oo8 : Fat Sisters Short Brother trip to the KL Pavilion!


Actually it was more of Jon tagging along on one of MayMay and I's shopping (window shopping, for me) trips.
We were on a shoe high that day, didn't try on any clothes, just shoes shoes shoes!
And I'm going to use a third of my coming pay for a pair of shoes from Topshop!
Omg can't wait.

Next up, BAGS! When is it ever going to end?




Photobucket

I'm sorry, Jon. May Ee is taller.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Now I know why people keep saying how they hate driving in KL, and I completely understand why people get drivers to drive them around KL.


Photobucket

Jon looks so cute here :)


Photobucket

Fat sisters!
Actually, currently I'm the only REAL fat sister, cos May Ee is freaking thin owhkay.




Had Loklok for dinner in SS2, and Siang joined us, then gave Jon and I a ride back home all because May Ee was tired and her aunt was telling her to go home already.

Sho schweet right awwwww.



x



30th Aug 2oo8 : 10am -10pm shift, Merdeka fireworks



Worked like a dog, then went through the gila jam outside to go fetch my baby.
Leysh came with her sister Ashvina, who just got back from the UK. And chicken wings with sour cream.

So; Two chinese, check. Two Indians, check. The Malay? He forgot. =.=


Haha. I was saying how I should take a picture and send it to the Star because I have all three besties which coincidentally make up the three main races in my home to watch the Merdeka fireworks.

But nevermind lah hahahah. Next year or something.


Leysh and May, I'm glad you guys came. ^^




Photobucket





Happy Merdeka 2oo8.




x



I couldn't sleep last night. =.=
Was constantly between light slumber and wakefulness, damn annoying one owhkay.
Especially when I was so tired, and I could not sleep.

So I got up and went to eat Leysh's leftover chicken from last night (it was very good, btw Leysh) and more leftover chicken from last night's dinner.


Got work later, and then maybe Jon's house for another small gathering.
Mmm. See lah.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home