Monday, December 17, 2007

Maybe we're trying; trying too hard...

I am back from Cambodia.
The sun there was murderous, but I don't think I got any darker weirdly.
Owh yeah maybe it's cos of the layers of sunblock I buttered my face with.
I'm SO not going to be hero and end up suffering one hell of s shit sunburn like last year during Leo Leadership Camp.

I'll be updating about prom and the after party tomorrow or something.
If I feel like it la haha.

I've 100+ pics on Cambodia to post up too, so my blog will be quite happening for awhile.
That's if I stay home long enough to feel bored to blog haha.
I'm so bored now.
No one's home....

Just unpacked all my shit.
I was so tired this evening, but now I feel so wide awake.
May, Ash, Caryn, Mag and Slimy and the others planned me a surprise birthday gathering hahaha.
I love them la. No one's ever done something like that for me!
So so so so touched lor.
I LOVE YOU GUYYYSSSSSS!

Didn't take many pics cos I looked LIKE SHIT.
Literally like shit.
I hadn't showered and was wearing my pyjamas with my hair pinned up and bunned with my geek specs.
Haha. You get the picture.
Slimy's a damn good actor lor haha.
And I was damn blur. =.=

So all of that in posts to come.
Mmm what to do now...
Unpack, right. I'm lazy.

I'm such an... attached person.
Like, I get so attached to everything, even objects.
I don't like to clean my room because I don't like to throw stuff away.
I feel like going to Sunway now because I don't want to leave my friends.
But I don't want to regret in the future so I'm going to do what I must...
I hate saying goodbyes.
I suddenly don't want to go overseas anymore because I don't want to leave my mother.
I want to keep everything and everyone beside me all the time... I knwo I've always said that I wanted to go somewhere and start over, but I didn't know leaving things behind would be so difficult.
Just thinking of it is making me... berat hati.
I wish I could be like some people I know, who go forward and only forward; people who don't look back.
I realize now that by doing that life would be a little easier to live.
I was hurt and disappointed when those people didn't look back... but now I know that it's just a way of protecting themselves.
Whether consciously or unconsciously.
I hate that I'm so attached to everything around me.
I've to learn to disengage.
Just... disengage.

Haha suddenly so emo.

And Ash, I'm sorry I've been so mean about your boyfriend lately.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home