Saturday, July 14, 2007

Here comes my baby..

Haha so Aiman Fairuz and I are going to this Blogger's gathering and I just finished dolling up and am now sitting in my aircond room trying to cool my face cos for some reason it's damn hot and therefore is damn red I look like a lobster.

I am damn hungry lor I hope the food there is yummy :(

Duuduudeeedeeedduuummdummmdididididididiiiiiiiii~
Lalalalalulululululililililiololoololoolololalalalalalalalalal~

Hmmm so much time to kill where is Aiman laaaa :( yay Jia Wen's gonna be there too and she's also hungry we are really hungry and blah I no likey waiting omg my SPM countdown says there's only 114 days to SPM hahahhaha asdlkas;lkdak;LAD';LASD GG lor mmmm I wonder if my mommy's home yet I hope my daddy doesn't ask why I'm leaving so late haha gah this is gibberish nonsense I like Bailey's! my hair is so kembang right now but I don't wanna use cream to flatten it cos it'll look like really flat then and I don't like so hmmm wah my eyes damn dry they're gonna be red soon :(

Mmmm I wonder if Jia Wen's there yet.

I feel like eating McD's. Owh owh! Machi bought me an egg today.
A raw egg. Like, a 30cent raw egg.
What do I do with it?

Ahhhhh my eyes are red already eyeedroooppssssssss



OMG Aiman's here yay! :D

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger LeperColony said...

This is a really nice layout.

Saturday, July 14, 2007 1:43:00 pm  
Blogger hweeching said...

Haha thanks, I didn't design it though.
I just edited it to my liking. :)

Saturday, July 14, 2007 5:46:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home