Sunday, March 11, 2007

I don't like this feeling.

Edit.
2:06pm


I let my mom cut my fringe.
This is like, the 3rd or 4th time.
And you'd think that during all those other times she'd have learned not to cut my fringe so short when I told her not to.
But noooooooo...
I just don't get it.
Which part of "Don't cut it so short" COULD SHE NOT UNDERSTAND??

She cut it shorter than ever this time.
Like above my eyebrows.
So now I pinned everything up, with my wide forehead and my huge pimple which looks like a frickin crossover from a boil and a volcano bare for the world to feast their eyes on.


And life is just FANTASTIC.

I swear if it rains during 4 to 7pm today I'll take it as a sign to go kill myself right away because I can't take this shit anymore GAH.





***





Gah I hate this feeling.
I guess you could call it.. depression.
I just
I feel so severely alone.

I don't feel like doing anything, or talking, or whatever.
The only thing I wanna do is go shopping but I don't have much $$$.
I wanna go drinking.

I wanna move from here and never come back I wanna sleep and never wake up I wanna be a stronger person who's not so susceptible to emotions I wanna be more independent I wanna cry all these feelings out I wanna run run run run run run run awaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy





I miss being feeling-less.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home