Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Cambodia part I


Ash and I only slept for 45 mins after the after party before hauling ourselves up to catch the plane.

Haha I didn't know I could tahan so long without sleep LOL.

On our first day there we visited a small barray (pronounced ba-rai), the artisans work place, a small killing field (the main one is in Pnom Penh), had a massage, and then had a buffet dinner.




Photobucket

I like sitting on planes


Photobucket

Haha do we look like we had only 45 mins of sleep?


Photobucket

After arriving in Siem Reap airport


Photobucket

Customs


Photobucket

Lotuses at the Baray


Photobucket

The morning market


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Artisans

This place collects kids from the rural villages and trains them in various skills like sculpting, painting and etc.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Shrine


If you look carefully, there are skulls and skeletons in that shrine.
They're the remains of those who were tortured and murdered during the time of Pol Pot, left there to remind the people of what can be.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Haha we had to wear these when we were getting our body massages


Photobucket

Dinner at Angkor Amazon


Photobucket

Apsara dancer




Went back to the hotel room, took a small shower, then ko-ed for 10 hours till our Ash's alarm rang at 6.30am.

Day 2 up next. :)



***



Thanks everyone for coming and attempting (haha Yu Szen it's owhkay la :) to surprise me yesterday, I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Aiman, Fairuz, thanks for taking care of me last night.

Will post on both my surprise gatherings soon.

NS is coming!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home