Thursday, December 20, 2007

Apple bottomed jeans

My father's being heeeelllll annoyingggggg.
I'm almost thankful that I'm going for NS. Grrr.

Haha owhkay prom post.

Woke up at 9.30am to get to Jade's house so I could wake her up and help her pack.
Steph came with Dina to get us at 12 something, and we headed to Curve to have lunch and get some stuff.
Called Hong and asked him to get me some... ha ha.
He's really my girlfriend la.

After lunch we headed to a saloon somewhere in TTDI, forgot the name of the place, to get our hair done.
Then over to Joy's to get makeup done.
I did my own makeup laaa so if it looks like shit compared to Dina's, Jade's, and Steph's don't compare owhkay.
I wanted to save money so I did it myself.

After makeup, we finally went down to KL, JW Mariot where Steph had a room to chill and do some final preparations.

I spent about 20 minutes running round Mariot looking for the connection to the Ritz to pass Ashley my hand luggage (I was flying off to Cambodia the next day).

You see, they don't have a proper sign which says, "Passage to Ritz Carlton" or "Connection to Ritz Carlton" or whatsoever.

Instead they had a sign saying, "Passage through time."

WTF knnccbasdjklasdjklasdjklasdjkl.

And so I think I burned a few calories just before prom.

All in all, prom was alright la.
Fay and Kay; our emcees for the night, were pretty good.
I still think we should've gotten one of our own people to emcee though.
Kudos to them, nevertheless.

Everyone's at Dina's Haji party now. :(
I should've went after the show finished... gah.
She said there's liquor. :(

Owhkay so anyway.
Right. The food was pretty owhkay. I'd rate it a 7/10.

After party was fun.
Not enough alcohol, but it was fun.
Better than prom.
Dina, MayMay and the rest did a good job on it.

If you're getting annoyed cos I'm typing like a zombie;
I like la, owhkay?




Photobucket

At the saloon


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My curls when they were just done


Photobucket

Jade's prettily pinned up hair


Photobucket

Dina's waves


Photobucket

Ying's curls

Ying didn't come with us, we met her at Joy's when we went to do makeup there


Photobucket

Us four.


Photobucket

Haha


Photobucket

Alll yellowww

Gah I forgot to take the back part haha.
But nothing special la.. just strings.


Photobucket

The two Australians

Jade and Thian Hong


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mah and Ying. :)


Photobucket

Ying and I


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mian all sweet in pink!


Photobucket

The two girls who are going for NS on some God forsaken mountain in Perak.

Yin Mun and I


Photobucket

The back of her dress


Photobucket

Siang and I


Photobucket

DIIINNAAAAA


Photobucket

Fat sisters

May you aren't fat anymore laaaa where can be fat sisters edi?
No more. We're now called the FatThin Sisters.


Photobucket

Sarah and Erwin


Photobucket

The back of RahRahChan's dress

LOVE this dress. But I think only Sarah can pull it off.
Mischa Barton wore something similar at the Bafta Awards last year I think. Or was it this year.


Photobucket

Fai and his hot Penang date, Tania.


Photobucket

Sarah and I


Photobucket

Decafriends. :)

Mr. Chin and I


Photobucket

Basil, for the ladies; Hong, errr.... haha.


Joke la. Looove you, girlfriend.


Photobucket

The food area


Photobucket

Shu Hann and I


Photobucket

Shin Yin and I


Photobucket

Jojo Chen looking faaab

LOVE her dress too.
Three different hues of blue, chiffon... omg.


Photobucket

Yi Ming and I!


Photobucket

Haha boys.


Photobucket

Boyfriend and I


Photobucket

Steph and Boyfriend




If some of you remembered taking pics with me but they aren't here I'm sorry I didn't post them up, cos I looked like shit in them.
I'll send em to you if you want! Just msg me on msn. :)


Right after Best Dressed and Prom King and Queen were announced we headed back to our room to change for the after party at Mojo.

Jade and I walked down the road to the Regency Hotel to meet Siang and MayMay and we went to Mojo together.
Steph and Dina left earlier.

Prom King was Khairil and Prom Queen was Lee Jane.
She was so blur haha.
When one of the emcees announced her name she turned to me and asked, "What are they announcing again?"

HAHA. Damn cute la you Jane.
Are you in Japan yet?




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dwayne and I

Photobucket

Cheang Ee and I


Photobucket

EMEELIIAAAAAAA


Photobucket

Joe, Melia and Siang


Photobucket

Wen Wei and I


Photobucket

My face damn cannot make it


Photobucket

Hau-er!


Photobucket

Cheang Ee and Jade


Photobucket

My cannot make it face once again, and William's goofy one.



And that's all the pictures I took.
Was busy after that haha.

Left at about 2 something, reached Ashley's place at about 2.45.
By the time I was prepped and ready for bed and Cambodia, it was 3.15.
We woke up at 4.30am, brushed teeth, changed, and went off to LCCT KLIA.
So we slept a total of one hour and 15 minutes that night.

Champion la.


So... that's it.
DJ Prom 2oo7 at the Ritz Carlton.


Kids (form 1 form 2 form 3 form 4 std 6 whatever) who are reading this, prom is over rated la.
Don't get too excited ha ha.

But don't get me wrong, I wasn't disappointed.
Think I was just too tired to fully enjoy everything... cos I slept at 5am the night (or rather morning) before.


My Cambodia holiday posts up next.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home