Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tainted Love

Its in less than 2 days and I am not in the least prepared.
I had a whole load of time for preparation, but always ended up procrastinating.
And as usual.. I am going to embarrass myself in front of everyone this Friday.

Sounds fun. Weeee.


Owh and btw I switched to Maxis.
I only smsed it to a few important people cos I was lazy la haha.

Machi replied, "Owh Yay! Like finally."
Slimy, "Omg. Good girl."
Khai Sim, "Yay. Good. Maxis."
Aaron, "Wa. Shiok."

And this other guy whom I gave my number to online, "MAXIS FINALLY"


Hmmm. Whats with everyone and maxis la. =.=

Hehe Slimy and Machi you better start replying my smses!
No more excuses that I'm using DiGi and yada yada yyaaadddaaa heeeeee :D


Damn now calling my parents are gonna cost more. =.=

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home